Re: SERVER: Verbing properties

>Remember, all -c properties are un-overrideable (I know, it wasn't
>in the draft, I thought of it yesterday)  thus, if add_verb is called
>with a verb name that could correspond to a -c verbed property, E_PERM is
>raised.
>This means some fundamental properties are stable, with their code
>readily available.

This means that I as a nonwizard parent class owner am unable to write
code which maintains !c properties -- which is about the only kind of
properties parent class authors can manipulate!

Seth
Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu
                                 There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index