Guests on the MOO

Many thanks to the people who responded on the issue of MOO security.
I've got another question:  Because our MOO will be used by secondary
school students, we need to provide a secure and safe environment.  I
would like to only allow guests to look, access help, and navigate
through the MOO.  All other commands would be disabled for visitors.  What
would be the easiest and most secure way of doing this?

Oops, one more question, I have three processes running when the MOO is
up.  Is this normal? If not, how can it be corrected?  (I have the latest
version of LambdaMOO running on a Silicon Graphics machine under Irix.)

Thanks again for all
your help!

Brian

Brian Murfin