Re: Does the new LambdaMOO core support Web?

At 12:21 PM 4/14/96, Chuck Adams wrote:
>I have one reservation there: don't all FUP operations open the file,
>write it, then close it again?  It's a lot like leaving someone voice
>mail by making one phone call per sentence.
>
>I wouldn't mind having some FUP operations that treat files like MOO
>connections.  Sorta like the familiar socket model.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if the MOO has a file open from some FUP
operation, and then crashes (which does occasionally happen; no, I don't
mean panics, I mean _crashes_), won't Bad Things happen?

Matthew Sanderson
m.sanderson@student.anu.edu.au
The Australian National University, Canberra.

"Curiouser and curiouser!" - Alice