[matthew@post.flexnet.net: Status?]

From: "Matthew Peddlesden" <matthew@post.flexnet.net>
To: <moo-cows@the-b.org>
Subject: Status?
Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 19:02:07 +0100
Sender: owner-moo-cows@the-b.org

Pardon my ignorance
 but I've been out of the Moo world for quite some time and
would be grateful if someone would give me a quick rundown on what the
situation is at the moment regarding versions of the server, patches,
versions of
the core, other code to be applied to the server (along the lines of FUP,
although
I do already have FUP).

Any other URLs and pointers would be appreciated, I'm getting my own moo
set
up and just want to make sure I've got all the latest toys and gadgets :-)

Regards,
Matthew Peddlesden.