[smithdm@metronet.com: Re: Status?]

Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 14:41:13 -0500
To: moo-cows@the-b.org
From: Michael Smith <smithdm@metronet.com>
Subject: Re: Status?
Sender: owner-moo-cows@the-b.org

At 07:02 PM 5/28/97 +0100, you wrote:
>Pardon my ignorance
> but I've been out of the Moo world for quite some time and
>would be grateful if someone would give me a quick rundown on what the
>situation is at the moment regarding versions of the server, patches,
>versions of
>the core, other code to be applied to the server (along the lines of FUP,
>although
>I do already have FUP).
>
>Any other URLs and pointers would be appreciated, I'm getting my own moo
>set
>up and just want to make sure I've got all the latest toys and gadgets :-)
>
>Regards,
>Matthew Peddlesden.

I don't know if it will help you or not, but I have started a database of
MOO code additions/patches/changes/enchancments for administrators (soon to
be expanded to players too).  I already have the basic patches etc.. there
and am adding more as soon as I get them.  The page is located at:

http://www.cmoo.com/moo/moogens.html

If anyone can suggest additions to this list (along with any other web
pages where I can get information on them), it would be appreciated.

- --Michael Smith AKA debug

Michael Smith AKA debug         # smithdm@metronet.com
http://www.cmoo.com/~debug/   # debug@cmoo.com
Staff Member of CMOO Internet Services