[SUG] Two changes to the server

(1) p. 71 of the Programmer's Manual points out that all server processes
screetch to a halt while the server resolves the host name of incoming
connections, and that this is done purely for human convenience in
reading the log.
  Could this be turned into a compile time option
(RESOLVE_INCOMING_CONNS or something)?  It would be nice to turn off,
especially for web serving.

(2) This has been suggested before, but can we finally expunge all
remaining vestiges of "player" from the server (replacing it with "user")?
Dave Van Buren and I hacked this out this morning and it was pretty
easy (not worrying about backwards compatibility; keeping backwards
compatibility requires adding a slot in the built-in table in
sym_table.c)

Thanks,

michael
brundage@ipac.caltech.edu