Re: Papers on MOOs

At 2:28 PM +1000 6/9/97, Anna Cicognani wrote:
>I was wondering who is responsible of the archives of papers and articles
>on MOOs and VCs. (like ftp://parcftp.xerox.com/pub/MOO/papers/)

I have a small archive of papers, some unique, on MOOs at
http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca/moooise.html, if you're interested.

Jason

Jason Nolan

Advertising:  The science of arresting the human intelligence long enough
to get money from it .--- Stephen Leacock
Education: The science of conditioning our children to respond
to advertising. --- me

Department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto
MOOkti & MoocaJava, Holistic Learning Conference,
and Towards an Ecozoic Curriculum site:
http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca