Request for help, MacGoesMOO

Does anybody out there have the latest version of the Mac LambdaMOO
server called MacGoesMOO? The MGM home page at
http://neon.ci.lexington.ma.us/SpamCentral/scaron/mgm.html is not
responing at this time and I desperately need this program before I leave
for Norway tomorrow morning. If you have this program please email it to
me as an attached file, or, if you know of another site from where I can
download it please let me know. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
Jan

__Jan Rune Holmevik, Cand Philol_____________________________________
University of Bergen