Hacking the parser

Hi!

I'm currently setting up a LambdaMOO. I'd like it to understand German
commands. Adding German prepositions was little trouble, but now I'm
stuck.

In German, there are verbs which have two parts. The first part comes
in front of the command, but the second part comes after the rest. So
in German, "drop foo" would be "lass foo fallen", where "fallen" is
the second part of the command form of "fallenlassen", which means
"drop".

Is there a way to resubmit a string to the parser? Then I could write
a preprocessor which moves the second verb part to the front, which
the LambdaMOO parser can understand. Or do you have any other idea on
how to solve that?

Andreas

--
Get rid of C++ and yourself a Dylan compiler at legend.gwydion.cs.cmu.edu!