Re: measure

   Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 17:14:28 -1000
   From: nomad@mypostbox.com (Damon)
   Sender: owner-moo-cows@the-b.org

   I have scheduled my maintenance task, but I still find players have the same
   objects unmeasured?

Check if those objects are in the players' .owned_objects property.
If not, then (1) figure out why (likely a problem in #1:initialize not
getting called), and (2) run ;$wiz_utils:initialize_owned() which will
go through all the objects on the moo and make sure they're owned by
their owner and only their owner.

I don't have any ideas if the objects *are* in the owners'
.owned_objects; could it possibly be getting an error you are unaware
of?  Do you receive the daily reports from the measurement task?  If
not, be sure to idle all night to catch the traceback.

    Judy Anderson yclept yduJ            'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
    yduJ@cs.stanford.edu, http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~yduj
    Coalition Against Unsolicited Commercial Email:   www.cauce.org
    League for Programming Freedom: lpf@lpf.org, http://www.lpf.org