hash tables

To the best of my knowledge, no one has done a dictionary
implementation for MOO that does something reasonable with list-valued
keys.  It may be that that's not an important case, but I'd like it.
If someone has such an implementation, I'd appreciate the code,
provided the author will give me permission to incorporate it (or
parts of it) into the server.

Come to think of it, if there are dictionary implementations that
_don't_ do something reasonable with lists, I'd like to see those,
too.  I've received a couple from various people, which may be fine,
but, you know, the more the merrier.

Meanwhile, if someone else doesn't finish the job, I plan to.
However, I'm not adding any new types to the server until I make it
easier to add new types to the server--which is the server project I'm
working on now.

--Erik

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index