MOO-cows Mailing List Archive
[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Subject Index][Thread Index]
MultiLingual MOOs question
- Date: Wed, 9 Jul 1997 09:26:28 -0400
- From: Jason Nolan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
We at MOOkti are developing a MOOspace that functions in Icelandic. Are
there any recognized steps, protocols or acknoweldged wizards with
experience in alternative character sets on a moo? We're interested in
three possible outcomes or phases.
1) Only communications and properties containing Icelandic
2) Basic verbs and stuff mapped to Icelandic equivalents
3) Redoing the entire way the moo parses syntax to reflect Icelandic grammar
Personally, I'm happy with the first right now. Any comments, information
or experience is most appreciated.
MOOkti & Mooca Java
Department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto
Subject Index |