MultiLingual MOOs question

Hello All.

We at MOOkti are developing a MOOspace that functions in Icelandic.  Are
there any recognized steps, protocols or acknoweldged wizards with
experience in alternative character sets on a moo?  We're interested in
three possible outcomes or phases.

1) Only communications and properties containing Icelandic
2) Basic verbs and stuff mapped to Icelandic equivalents
3) Redoing the entire way the moo parses syntax to reflect Icelandic grammar

Personally, I'm happy with the first right now.  Any comments, information
or experience is most appreciated.

Jason Nolan

JanitorPrime
MOOkti & Mooca Java
http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca:9996
Department of Curriculum Teaching and Learning
Ontario Institute for Studies in Education
University of Toronto

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index