RE: unforked checkpoints

The first should be trivial.  The second you could do easily with a "go
away, we're checkpointing" message, but not a "please wait" message.
(the "go away" message would be easy with a child process and some
signals, but you couldn't reconnect it to the MOO's listening port)

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index