Re: crontab & restart

On Tue, 29 Jul 1997, D. Walker wrote:

> So, does anyone know how to get a cron job working to restart a moo
> once a week? The restart.sh that comes with the code uses nohup, which

Well, I have made this once with the moo... I suggest to make a copy of
the db to a save place. I've had running a cron job, which was
restarting the server when it went down.Problem was a crash and a not
correctly dumped db. The cron job worked great and restarted the moo with
the wrong db and it has overwritten the correct one. *sigh*

my $.02

Roger % Triton @ UnmMoo (and a lot others)