Re: Server Patch - chr() and asc() functions - Ian

> Yeah, I just checked.  chr(10) seems to be the only one capable of
> causing problems.  chr(13) is ok, so correct that in my previous post
> will you?
>
> Is this valid on all systems?  Would some other system choke on chr(13)?

Just a guess, but I'd suspect that chr(13) might cause some problems on
Mac-based MOO systems..

My general position is that there's such a wide range of possible scenarios
out there that it's best just to keep it to the codes you need for any given
purpose, and not risk the possibility of others, since you don't need them
anyway, but do what thou wilt, I suppose..

-R
     Alex Stewart - riche@crl.com - Richelieu @ Diversity University MOO
                         http://www.crl.com/~riche
           "For the world is hollow, and I have touched the sky."