MOO-cows Mailing List Archive
MOO-Cows FAQ: May 01 1996
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 22:53:17 PDT
From: "Kenneth R. Fox" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The MOO-Cows Frequently Asked Questions list has the answers to many
commonly asked MOO questions including:
* What are the minimum requirements for running a MOO?
* I want to start my own MOO. Where do I get the source?
* What kind of security risk is running a MOO server?
* Is disk based MOO going to be part of the next release?
* How can I make my MOO serve WWW pages?
* Why won't my MOO send email with new character's passwords?
* Why does MOO compilation fail on Linux with an
``undefined reference to sqrt''?
It also has pointers to potentially useful resources such as:
* Where to find UNIX help.
* Some other sources of MOO information
* How to upgrade LambdaCore to work under 1.8.0
* The MOO-calves mailing list, a mailing list for new wizards
* MOO server patch archives
* MUD clients
* Some non-UNIX MOO server ports
You can find the MOO-Cows FAQ
in HTML at http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/fox/moo/moofaq.html
in flat text, DVI, and postscript in the directory
This document is mailed out monthly.
Maintainer of the MOO-Cows FAQ
Please address comments and questions to email@example.com
Subject Index |