Problem with MOO server

Hi,

I am currently trying to set up a MOO server at the City University.
I got one from the ftp archive (The Version 1.6.1, 14 August 1992).
I have compiled and executed it on SunOS 1 4.1.3.
Everything seems to be OK (I use the internal moo and restart command,
without  knowing how to use it).
So, as I try to connect the server, the connection is OK on the right
port ,but it just tells me "I couldn't understand that", each time I type
a  command.
Does somebody know about this problem?
I guess, it might come from the database (I have many, but I don't know if they are really connected to the server?).

In hope to have an answer.

Sincerely,

Thomas

Thomas LEVY

Dept of Computer Science             ENSERG/ENSIMAG
City University                Option: Telecom and Networks Architecture
London(UK)                           Grenoble (France)
tlevy@cs.city.ac.uk                  tlevy@enserg.fr