Re: MOO Servers...

Somebody wrote:

> >I am new to the list, and am getting into the rythm of it. However, I am in
> >major distress.
> >My MOO, which is next to non-existant to do the fact I do not have a
> >server...needs a permanent server.
> >I have been running it off my home computer, but it is laggy, and up maybe 3
> >hours a day if I am lucky. If anyone out there could let me put my MOO on a
> >server they have AXS to, and the server allows MOOs PLEASE tell me. I am
> >desperate.
>
> Well, first, I'd like to point out that it's VERY rare that this question is
> ever answered with a 'yes'.  To increace your chances of getting the yes, I
> suggest pointing out the MOO's theme, your goals, it's size, who uses it,
> etc.  I might answer 'yes' if I like what I hear.

I have access to a machine that was purchased for such a reason.  Let me
know and I'll forward your request to the sysop of the machine, he get in
touch, and let you know the gory deatails.

Later....

   ___
 _( Y )_   I'm here, I'm awake, I'm dressed...              Pauline M. Marshall
(:_~*~_:)                                                   --= MightyMouse =--
 (_)-(_)   ... WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT?!?                     pmarshal@common.net