MOOs running off Linux...

        I usually use WinMOO to run my MOO, but I hate that I have to
connect to my ISP only to telnet back to my computer. I recently went to a
computer convention where I got Linux Slackware 3.0. I have installed it,
and it runs great.
        I have downloaded the LambdaMOO server, and gone through the first 2
steps in the README file.
        When I go to type 'make' I get a problem with details.h I believe.
That is, as soon as I type make I get a traceback. If you know if you can
help, or know someone that can help, please tell me. Also, if needed, I can
post the full traceback.
        Thank you for your help.

                                        -Erik Smith