Re: MOOs running off Linux...

Linux is a bit to modular for simple installations. When I first installed it I was missing
several packages that the MOO code requires to compile completely. Yes, I now it says some of
these are optional, but that is for Linux to actually run.  This is what I have installed, I'm
not sure which ones are actually needed, but you might want to make sure you have all these
packages.

A, AP, D, E, F, K, N

I downloaded my copy, so there may be some differences. But your problem is that you most likely
do not have all the proper files installed. Cuz once I got everything installed the MOO complied
with a snap.
--
| Patrick Somers                 |   When things are at their |