Re: line breaks added to long out of band commands

>How dependent is the module system on JHCore?

Not particularly.  It does a couple things like search for core references
on $jtext and $jaddress, it would not be a big deal to port to a LambdaCore.

It is, however, dependent on 1.8.0.  If we really care about LCore
compatibility, we should go get a LambdaCore and fix it up for 1.8.0
and test the module system on it.

>How dependent is the MCP 2.0 code?

I have no idea.  The dispatcher itself probably is not particularly
dependent on the core since it is pretty self contained (except
for calls to string utils).  The protocol implementations
are probably mostly specific to JHCore (e.g. the whiteboards).

--Ken