Exit invisible!

Hi,
I am using the database LambdaCore-1Oct94 on my MOO server.
After having created a new room and an exit to it, the exit and the room
are available. But with a 'look' command in the room, I can't see the exit.
In many MOOs, you can see all the exits while looking to the room.
Doesn't somebody know about that?
Is it due to the database?
Do I have to change the look or description verb?
Thanks,

Thomas

Thomas LEVY

Dept of Computer Science              ENSERG/ENSIMAG
City University                       Option: Telecom and Networks Architure
London(UK)                            Grenoble (France)
tlevy@cs.city.ac.uk                   tlevy@enserg.fr