Server not checkpointing

Just over the past few days, I have noticed that the server has had periods
where it has not checkpointed, even though it is due to. Peculiarly, after a
checkpoint at 9:05am (the server restarts daily at the same time) the 10:05
checkpoint will either begin with a:
*** Connecting in proto_open_connection: Interrupted system call
or will not even attempt to checkpoint from there on (not even abandoned
attempts). I have had the above message scattered through the log occasionally
but when the checkpoints do not happen, it does not appear (this may be a
coincidence).

I'm running 1.8.0p4 with a parse_pem_ascii() patch on a Sparc 4/40
Can someone lend a suggestion??? Please??

Ed.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index