FUP ate my db (and I did RTFM)

I haven't been following this discussion closely, but some of the
a proper kind of response.  If there's a MOO eating bug, even if the
user has to do something really grotty to trigger it, FUP should armor
itself against the user, returning E_INVARG or whatever the
appropriate error is for that particular illegal thing.  How does that
saying go?  "It's not good enough to be foolproof---fools are too
ingenious!"

      Judy Anderson yclept yduJ          'yduJ' rhymes with 'fudge'
 yduJ@cs.stanford.edu (personal mail)   yduJ@harlequin.com (work-related)
	Join the League for Programming Freedom, lpf@uunet.uu.net