Re: Adding Preposition

Hi, I think you will find that the reason that the prepositions are hard
coded, is a historical artifact of the design of MOO. It started out as a
MUD, available only in America, and has attracted International Attention
because of its unique concepts. The mix of Hard and Soft coding techniques
involved in the language compiler, were set in stone, early in it's infancy
and merely show a failure of vision of the original coder. (or were done
because it was to be publically released)

Since Software can always be RECODED, the opportunity exists to rethink the
nature of the compiler, and make it a little more flexible. But then, that
might be considered a different server, as it wouldn't be supported by
PAVEL and Freinds.

GOOD LUCK!

				GREY

GRAEME SMITH                         email: grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca