Re: JH and 1.8

A short time ago, at a computer terminal far, far away, Ernie Kent wrote:
>Has anyone ported JH-Core to 1.8 yet? Any special pointers or
>problems? I'd appreciate hearing about it to avoid re-inventing
>wheels.

There was recently a message posted to the *jhcore list on JHM:

  Message 628 on *jhcore mailing list:
  Date:     Fri Jun  7 10:10:29 1996 EDT
  From:     Xythian
  Subject:  JHCore-20Apr1995-1.8.0.db.gz

  A 1.8.0-ready version of JHCore is now on the FTP site.

This would be
 ftp://ftp.ccs.neu.edu/pub/mud/muds/jhm/database/JHCore-20Apr1995-1.8.0.db.gz

Will Day       <PGP mail preferred>      OIT, Georgia Tech, Atlanta 30332-0715
willday@rom.oit.gatech.edu               http://rom.oit.gatech.edu/~willday/
   =-> Opinions expressed are mine alone and do not reflect OIT policy <-=
    Benjamin Franklin, Pennsylvania Assembly, Nov. 11, 1755