Re: Compiling on Solaris 2.3

Followup to:  <31BD9463.5AD4@mail.utexas.edu>
By author:    Robert Turknett <turknett@mail.utexas.edu>
In newsgroup: local.moo

> Has anyone here successfully compiled LambdaMOO 1.8.0p5 on Solaris 2.3?
> The compiler seems to be choking on the "# error ..." syntax (see
> below), but I am not sure how to fix it. Any help would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Thanks,
> Rob

You get this because the C compiler you are using is not ANSI
compliant.  I would suggest getting GCC from prep.ai.mit.edu, since
trying to force a non-ANSI compiler to finish compiling is likely to
result in lossage.

	-hpa
--
PGP public key available - finger hpa@zytor.com
"The earth is but one country, and mankind its citizens."  --  Bahá'u'lláh