Re: compiling problems

Rob Turknett writes:
> SparcCompiler 3.0 is supposed to be ANSI compliant, so I don't understand
> why it won't work.
>
> here's the error I get:
>
> "./config.h", line 268: undefined control

If your compiler doesn't recognize the `#error' preprocessor directive, then it
isn't ANSI compliant.  Maybe you have to give it some options to enable ANSI
compliance?  This is often different than turning on `strict ANSI mode', which
both enables the ANSI features *and* turns off everything else.  Since the MOO
must use libraries and functions that are not part of the ANSI standard, it
won't build under such a strict compiler.

Good luck...

	Pavel