the robot site

I'm running lambda mo 1.8.0p5 and would like to find this "robot" site
that I have heard so much about . I'm looking for a good robot that I can
at least model my work after that can do the following.

"take orders via a "Say" coomand from a player
"return with said order

basicly I want to use him in a resturant/diner/bar setting for drinks and
food the only problem I see (other than programing him) is to get it so
that he can get/create said items then pick them up and put them in the
"dishwasher AKA recycler" after the player has used them..

"any help .. and any moo cows sites that have robots.. or any other neat
items I would appreciate knowing about.

egoff@vespucci.iquest.com