Re: $MacMOOSE_utils 1.0a3MOO

> From nmassey@caxy.lfa.lfc.edu Thu Jul 18 03:54:17 1996
> I had planned to create a similar interface to the MOO administrative
> stuff that would, with authentication, permit a web client to modify
> MOO-data through the use of forms.  I plan to get it going once I get
> my web httpd fully HTTP/1.1 compliant.  Has anyone done this yet?

WOOM1.0 has a full Webbed verb/prop editor in it - Jeni wrote it quite early on,
while I was writing the personalised Mail reader.  It basically does all the
above.  It can be found working wonderfully on MOOtiny, Tecfa and Sprawl last I
looked, probably lots more, we encourage porting.  When you look at an object
via the web, the name is a link.  Click on that, and you're in the editor with
it (if you have the perms).

BTW - visit my website - Java and forms if available, lots of links on stuff,
including MOOs.  If you have a Mac *please* come, and save any work first, as if
you're a Netscape 2.0-3.0 user it will crash out your Mac.

No damage is done, and after a restart, please fill in a bug form at Netscape's
Web site.  I'm running a campaign to get them to fix the Java support.  The
pages work fine if you switch Java off before you visit.

Ta,

Moredhel/TC
                                     ,,,
/--------------------------------o00-----00o----------------------------------\
|    o o   					Computervision Ltd,	      |
|    /v\ark R. Bowyer.				Innovation Court,	      |
|    `-'	mbowyer@uk.cv.com		New Street,		      |
|    		Tel: +44 (0)1256 301188		Basingstoke, HANTS, RG21 7DP  |
|		Fax: +44 (0)1256 301140		United Kingdom		      |
|                 http://sensemedia.net/sprawl/users/Moredhel                 |
|    "I may be lost, I may be blind, I may be cursing most of the time, but   |
| that's half the fun.." - `I can't imagine the world without me' - Echobelly |

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index