Re: $MacMOOSE_utils 1.0a3MOO

On Wed, 17 Jul 1996, Nate Massey wrote:

> On a side note, either this list has been extremely low-volume in
> the past week or so, or there is something wrong.  I don't know if
> I've received and MOO-Cows mail except that which has been sent to
> moo-cows.PARC@xerox.com, and still not very much.  Can someone
> confirm this?  I thought that both moo-cows@parc.xerox.com and
> moo-cows.PARC@xerox.com worked.

	I receive mail from both.  Dunno what the difference is though.
But, if you think you might've missed out some message these past days,
check out http://www.photocraftlab.com/~junky/MooCows/

	I'm not promising bells and whistles on that archive.  It's a
test I'm currently running.   Should it perform the way I like it, I'll
leave it.  Right now, there are some minor junk that needs to be cleaned
up, that's about it.

	Junkies 'R' Us