Re: #2 ISO info on distributed MOOs

SenseMedia has a distributed MOO server, that I believe surpasses any other
work that has been done with such things previously. We do support
'cyberportals', as well as automatic distribution of (some) objects,
messages, and more.
We also have a collection of papers on MOO technology, primarily focused on
webbed moo, at http://sensemedia.net/papers. (Look for some new papers here
soon.) I believe Tef, (Andy Abakun), also has a paper(s) on in db parsing,
and perhaps some other things, though I don't have a url for that offhand.

        Kayla Block (aka Irradiate)
        SenseMedia
        http://sensemedia.net/sprawl
        luxuria@sensemedia.net