Re: [APROG] :notify()

I may be wrong, but I recall reading long ago that :notify does what it does
to leave open the possibility of sending extra arguments.  :tell, on the
other hand, would have trouble parsing extra arguments (for example, those
to the builtin notify()), since it gobbles up all the args into tostr().

Besides, since it expects a complete string, any :notify method can be as
simple as 'return notify(this, @args);'.  It's the LEAN :TELL.

-Quinn
-http://www.bga.com/~quinn/