Re: $news

>Well help on $news suggestions that you create a child of the generic news
>item. Edit it like a note then move it to the $news_agent. But then gain I
>have an OC 94 Db which I like that is A) not full of bugs like the new on
>B) has all the nice new features of the new on. (Granted  me and my
>wizards have done it.) and C) is streamlined so excess BS has been cute
>out. :)

Well, on my MOO, $news is a web gateway to a CUSEEMEE camera pointed at the
tattoos on my arm, which are updated to reflect new information.

(I'm glad you modified your two-year-ol database to have "nice new features"
 but c'mon, help on stuff you did on your own MOO doesn't help people who're
 asking serious questions.)

Seth / Blackbriar
Seth I. Rich - sir@po.cwru.edu
                                 There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index