Fork problem?

Here is a section of code that I have been trying to get working for EVER...

---
#1:notify("Launching.");
fork (0)
  #1:notify("Launched.  Attackers - ", toliteral($local:_attackers()));
---

About 80% of the time, it says 'Launching' and then 'Launched' immediately
after...
But the other 20% of the time, it never says 'Launched'... I did a grep for
kill_task(, and none of them are capable of killing the task... no wizards
were logged in, so it couldn't be an eval.  Any other suggestions?

I think I noticed that it dies when the verb is called a second time while
the first one is waiting for the fork to run.

- Kipp
http://radioactivo.com.mx/~paradigm

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index