More pgperf compile problems...

Okay, I took out the -p flag and that got rid of the mcrt1.o problem.
Now it's getting undefined symbols.  Maybe some libraries aren't
installed?  Where should I get them so I can install them?  Any ideas?

Once again, it's on a Sun Sparc with Solaris.

BayMOO% make
gcc -DLO_CAL -DGATHER_STATISTICS -O -g -fstrength-reduce -fomit-frame-pointer -f
delayed-branch -finline-functions -o gperf options.o iterator.o main.o perfect.o
 keylist.o listnode.o xmalloc.o  hashtable.o boolarray.o readline.o stderr.o ver
sion.o getopt.o
bzero                               hashtable.o
srandom                             perfect.o
bcopy                               getopt.o
random                              perfect.o
index                               getopt.o
mcount                              options.o
ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to gperf
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `gperf'

Thanks

Phantom