Re: List operations (Was: More LPMOO stuff)

> One thing I would like to see, in regular MOO (and so it's a suggestion for
> LPMOO as well) are the range constructions:
>
>                 [..n] and [n..]
>
> Hence list[n..] would be equivalent to list[n..length(list)], except it
> should save the extra time of evaluating length(list).

Apparently nobody bothered looking at the upcoming features list.  This
is already on the slate for inclusion, with '$' being used to refer to
the length of the referenced list.

Why would you want syntax which -looks- like a typo?

Seth / Blackbriar

Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.