Re: Too Many Verb Calls

Hello,

How does your verb cycle to the next round?  If it is using a while()
loop, things should be ok...but you can quickly run into trouble if
you're using recursion.  If you would, please e-mail me the verb in
question and I'll take a look.

What server and/or core are you using?

Justin Dobbs
 jrd@bigbird.stark.k12.oh.us