Re: MacMOO

>On Thu, 24 Aug 1995, Bryan Snyder wrote:
>> I'll i Need to KNow is where and if i could donw load a MOO core for mac.
>> I knbow that there is one out there (i have been searching) but where is it?
>> Also Is there one for dos or windows?
>
>What you want is a MOO _SERVER_ to load a core into (and run it).
>There is NO server available for MSDOS or Windows.
>Others on this list have indicated there might be one for Macintosh. (But
>I have no idea where it might be found)

The MOO server for Macintosh is getting more and more out of date.
Another option *might* be to run MachTen personal ($500), and run the
MOO off of that. MachTen runs in a Macintosh window; it doesn't take
over your computer like Linux does your IBM-PC.

Whether or not it's at all efficient, I dunno; haven't had a chance to
test it yet.

Jerry
jerry@acusd.edu (Finger/Reply for PGP Public Key)
http://cerebus.acusd.edu/html/Cerebus.html
------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my works. I want to
achieve immortality through not dying."
		   -- Woody Allen