volunteer proofreading organization

[No, this isn't MOO-related, but since you are all the most wonderful
people I know I want to open this here.]

So I am sick of opening my newspaper in the morning and reading a story
about something that happened on America On-Line or CompuServe and at
the same time noticing that the article calls this the Internet.

And I'm sick of reading awkward phrases like "the USENET boards section
of the Internet" which flag to me that the newspaper reporters have no
clue.

So I would like to propose the formation of a volunteer organization of
Internet users who contact heir local papers and volunteer to proofread
their technical articles to make sure they use the right terms.  Perhaps
we could make this a holy quest to make it so that even if the media
can't drop the pedophile bomb-making communist angle they will at least
use the right words.

Thoughts?

Seth / Blackbriar

Seth I. Rich
Woo, woo!  OpalMOO's back!       There is nothing more precious than
Rabbits on walls, no problem.    a tear of true repentance.