Re: [wish list]: `foo'

Well if you don't use it, then your opinion is not worth much... And if the
usage you would do of it is just to catch any errors, then well... maybe
you better not use it and continue to hides you buggy code in -d verbs :)

Traceback should not be encouraged, neither should verbs misbehaviors.
That's why the error catching is wonderful. You can make all you verbs +d
and have them only traceback when there is a problem that need to get fixed
(since you only catch the cases when you know what error will be raised and
why)

Beside `' is vital if you write bf wrappers since the -d flag is pretty
useless then...

Anyway...on the `expr1 ! CODE => expr2' topic, what would be nice would be
to get ride of the `', i.e. expr1 ! CODE => expr2
Like we use foo ? bar | baz, not `foo ? bar | baz'
In complexe statements we could use parenthesis like with the ?| construct.

Is that possible?

---