Re: bf_connect_player(CONN, PLAYER) --> *FTP!!*

I don't see the need for connecting any inbound network connections that
aren't meant to be a player.
Midgard runs SMTP, POP, HTTP, and Finger systems, all without any
objects having to be involved other than the server object.
Everything is handled by :do_login_command and verbs it calls.
:do_login_command then boots the connection and returns 0.

 - M

--
 ____    ____  Martian            (ArchWizard) Martian #141 @ MidgardMOO
|    \  /    | wsmyth@wichita.fn.net  telnet://midgard.solgate.com:1359
|  +-\\//-+  | http://www.fn.net/~wsmyth      Martian #96675 @ LambdaMOO
|  |  \/  |  |                           telnet://lambda.xerox.com:8888
|__|      |__|  If there's a virtual definition of hell, this isn't it.