Re: compiling on NEXTSTEP 3.3

Gita Enders wrote:

> > Hey all, I got a response to my query, and thought the moo-cows
> > should know for any NeXT-based MOOing.
>
> Hey, thanks. I was going to ask you to do that. We're trying to get
> off Solaris and go NeXT all the way, but I wasn't even going to
> *think* about trying this alone.
>
> G.
Hmm.  Well, I've got a working NeXTSTEP 3.3 binary for intel
architecture if anyone is interested.  We should be recieving
OpenStep 4.0 developer next week, and when that's in I'll re-compile
and make those public.  If people give me a few days, I'll package it
up for NeXTs and make it public.  Any support for the notion?

Christian.