My wish: built-in prompt support

I think there's some need for built-in prompt support, for various reasons
(printing stat for rpg MOO, verb name and line number for in-MOO editor,
for example).

I wrote patches for it several times myself, for the server is continuosly
evolving, and the last one was completely rewritten from scratch and finished
last night. It seems I wrote the patches for every versions of server since
1.7.8p4. (sigh)

I also wishes support for multiprocessor, though it seems not so easy as
other wishes suggested already. (though I have a plan to dig it myself
(just for fun), but I can't say when it'll be done, because I'm too lazy... :)

	-- Ahn

-----
Ahn, Jin-su    				email:	jsahn@ee.snu.ac.kr
School of Electrical Engineering	LambdaMOO: Deedlit(#103811)
Seoul National University, Korea