Re: Encyclopedia

    Julie> I am also looking into whether CUNY has a site license for
    Julie> Encyc.  Britanica. Of course, that brings up other legal
    Julie> questions.

    Julie> On a technical note, would it be difficult to access a CD
    Julie> on the moo server?

I do not know what wold be involved, but you would need file access in
general, and then you would need to know how to process the index
entries, etc.  I believe there is an ISO standard for this.  You might
ask on the moo-cows list if anyone knows an RFC you should read, or
iff someone has laready done the work for it.

--
--------  "And there came a writing to him from Elijah"  [2Ch 21:12]  --------
Robert Jay Brown III  rj@eli.wariat.org  http://eli.wariat.org  1 847 705-0424

Home | Subject Index | Thread Index