Javascript/Java [Re: Interactive MOO]

>Okay, two quick questions:
>
>        Since it's possible to selectively put a MOO on the web, is it
>possible, through MOOcode and HTML forms, to allow the user to interact
>with/in the MOO?

Well, we're playing with a Javascript tutorial system that helps people
understand the @describe, movement and @dig functions.  The tutorial models
reactions and then has the option of sending the data directly to the Moo
via a Java applet.  The form output is entered directly to the moo via live
script and the tutorial taker can see the response in a telnet type window
embedded in the web page.  It is at noisey.oisey.utoronto.ca/mooca/as.html
if you're interested.  It is simple now, as we just got the livescript
thing working last night.

Comments welcome.

Jason

 Jason Nolan              http://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca
 Curriculum Department    telnet://noisey.oise.utoronto.ca 9696
 Ontario Institute for Stupidity in Education, U of T

* Note that the new address is @oise.utoronto.ca *