MOO-cows Mailing List Archive

[Prev][Index][Thread]

RE: wish-list (new perm flag)

Hmmm.....

how about user/group/wiz/all ? with the wiz perm limited to things like
!w or !x (for verbs that might be misused if run by a Wiz by mistake and
hacked by someone else)

I like the group concept, because it allows multiple ownership of objects
properties, and verbs, if carried to the limit. The "Owner" of record,
allows his "group" to work on the Object, and perfect it.

GRAEME SMITH                         email: grysmith@freenet.edmonton.ab.ca
YMCA Edmonton
(Back on line!>

On Wed, 21 Aug 1996 ninoles.fabien@ic.gc.ca wrote:

> <SNAP ON>

[snipped attribution to original message, sorry]

> >Perhaps a 't' flag meaning caller must be == this, others for other
> common
> >checks...
> [snip]

[snip]