Re: encrypt/decrypt

Seth wrote:
> BriarCrypt is highly immune to all decryption techniques,
>and we'll give you $400 and five free licenses if you crack this encrypted
>message: FDSHKFYHRIA49821384YWQHDKJWA79.

Piece of cake. It reads "Rabbits on walls, no problem."
This decrypting feat was performed by our -um- proprietary decrypting
algorithm, which we'll refer to as 'GGDeCrypt' for the sake of arguement.
It is highly immune to all encryption techniques, too.

How do I collect the $400?

Gustavo Glusman               Founder/administrator of BioMOO
-- Gustavo@bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il
-- http://bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il/Gustavo
-- BioMOO: telnet bioinformatics.weizmann.ac.il 8888
           WWW:   http://bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il/BioMOO