Re: LPMOO

On Mon, 4 Sep 1995, Thomas Wouters wrote:

> I tried to get LPmoo running, just to test it out and all (as far as i
> could see, it looked great ! And, one thing that really stole my heart,
> it had Atari ST + MiNT support :))
> It compiled fine, after makeing the proper adjustements, but i can't get
> in -- i start it up using 'make run', and try to /world localhost 8889 in
> TF. Connection refused :( Same thing for the binary port...

Without any more details, all I think it could be is that you're not
giving it enough time to load.

> Does anyone have a hunch as to where i'm wrong ? I know this is a
> LAMBDAmoo mailing list :) But i don't know anywhere else ;-P

I have one thing to say about this:
index("moo-cows","lambda")==0 && if(disagree) me:show(where it says so) endif
Nowhere in any rules do I see 'lambdamoo only' for the moo-cows list, and
if you disagree, show me where it says so.
(index("LPMOO","MOO") && index("LambdaMOO","MOO")==1)
LPMOO is a type of MOO, so I guess it's ok to talk about it here, eh?