Quick Question [ANSI]

Quick question for you-

How do I add the escape character necessary to implement ANSI on my MOO
to the database?

Specifically, how do I find the appropriate property and edit it?  I have
created a prop on #20, #20.escape, to change the value to the escape
char, but cannot find it when I search the database.  The property, btw,
is currently set to "ekkiekkiekkiekii", something that I'd thought I
could find easily, but, I guess not :)

Thanks alot!

--john

  |                    Stoopid Information Services                  |
  |Ranalou on CowsGoMOO:                stoopid.res.wpi.edu 1234     |
  |Ranalou on The Sword & Shield Inn:   stoopid.res.wpi.edu 7283     |
  |"Real programmers never brown-bag their lunch.  If it doesn't come|
  | from a vending machine, they don't eat it.  Vending machines     |
  | don't sell quiche."                                              |
  -------------------< Innovative Software Solutions >----------------